Handmade Leather Belt-Black-Harrison Buckle Collection
Our Black, Premium English Bridle belt is made from American tanned leather. Each belt is carefully handmade in our shop in Warsaw, North Carolina. We use many old saddle-makers techniques during our belt-making process.
Each belt is paired with our Harrison buckle collection. The Harrison buckle is a unique build offering a short tongue, which allows the fit to lay more flat, rather than giving that bulky feel like other buckles. It also offers less tug and bend on a belt when buckling.
- Matte Black
- Gun Metal
- Brushed Nickel
- Antique Brass
Our bridle belt is a great option for styles from everyday casual wear to business-casual wear. The finished product will result in a strong belt that is well worth the investment and a great addition to your everyday wear.
For a thicker or more heavy duty option, take a look at our harness leather belt.
- Genuine English Bridle Leather in Black
- Hand finished edges
- Our Harrison buckle collection
- Chicago screws to secure the buckle
- Comes with metal belt loop, optional leather belt loop available
- 1.5" wide strap
- 7 holes positioned 1" apart (allows for up to 7" of adjustment)
- Belts are made-to-order and cut to your specific size
- To find your perfect size, measure in inches your current belt from where the leather folds around the buckle, to the hole you most commonly use (your waist size will not be the size pants you wear)
- Generally, if you wear a size 36" then you would purchase a 38" belt, but it is best to measure an old belt if possible
- 9-10oz English Bridle
- Harrison buckle collection with chicago screws
- Wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth
- Apply Smith's Leather Balm by hand