Heritage Belt, Leather gun belt, Vegetable tanned leather
The Heritage Belt is known as our gun belt, this being the standard version we offer. This belt offers two strips of solid full-grain leather sewn together giving an approx. 13 oz. thickness. It has a 6-7 oz natural veg tan backing that is glued and stitched with 6-7 oz water buffalo leather on the front side of the belt. Each belt is carefully hand made by cutting leather strips, then burnishing the edges to an extra smooth finish. The key to the durability is the strips of thick leather being sewn together, making extra tough for any wear and tear. This belt will last multiple lifetimes and can be passed down for generations!
Personalization is free; we can add a name in the center-back of the belt, or we can add initials on the tip of the belt.
See our other gun belt by clicking here.
- Roller Antique Brass
- Roller Antique Copper
- Roller Antique Nickel
- Heel-style Pewter
- Vegetable tanned leather in Russet, Chocolate, or Black
- Natural veg-tanned lining
- Thickness averaging 13 oz. (5.2mm) compared to our standard belts which are 9 oz. (3.6mm)
- Hand finished edges
- Premium buckles
- Hand peened copper or brass rivets to secure the buckle
- Thread color will closely match the leather color unless otherwise stated in the special notes at checkout
- 1.5" wide strap
- 7 holes positioned 1" apart (allows for up to 7" of adjustment) allowing for maximum adjustment while carrying OWB, IWB, or no carry.
- Belts are made-to-order and cut to your specific size
- To find your perfect size, measure in inches your current belt from where the leather folds around the buckle, to the hole you most commonly use (your waist size will not be the size pants you wear)
- Generally, if you wear a size 36" then you would purchase a 38" belt, but it is best to measure an old belt if possible
- If you do not see your size option or are unsure about what size you need, please contact us for assistance
- Full-grain vegetable-tanned leather
- Premium roller buckle hardware
- Copper or brass rivets
- Wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth
- Apply Smith's Leather Balm by hand
*****NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES ON PERSONALIZED OR MADE TO ORDER ITEMS******