The Jefferson Bi-fold Wallet in Chestnut
Our Jefferson Bi-fold wallet is a heavy duty wallet that had 4 slots that can hold a great amount of cards and cash. There is 2 hidden pocket behind the 4 slots to store even more cards or cash. This is a 100% handcrafted wallet. This wallet is made from Wickett and Craig's Chestnut Skirting leather. We chose this leather because of its supple feel and because the edges burnish incredibly well.
The aging process of this wallet is our favorite part about it. The wallet will patina and develop some beautiful dark colors on the navy color and natural color.
Personalization is free: We can imprint a name or initials on bottom right corner of the wallet.
- Vegetable tanned leather from the Wicket and Craig tannery in Pennsylvania
- Product Dimensions: 4.5"x 3.25"
- Model Colors: Chestnut exterior and interior
- Bi-fold 4 slot wallet with 2 hidden pockets
- Each slot designed for 2-3 cards
- Sewn with bonded nylon thread
- Production Time: 2-5 days
- Wickett and Craig's Chestnut Skirting
- Bonded Nylon thread
- Wipe clean with a dry cloth
- Apply Smith's Leather Balm by hand
Spent a few days looking for a quality wallet, couldn't get behind the strange layouts and odd cut wallets all over etsy and leather shops. Love the wallet, the quality is amazing. Immediately turned around and bought wallets for my brothers. Would recommend to anyone looking for a traditional wallet in quality leather.
Beautiful wallet and amazing service!
I highly recommend M&W leather for there communication, speed, courtesy but mostly for the end result of the quality of product you hold in your hand. Stitching, lay out and edging were nothing short of perfect. I had a few requests that would make my Jefferson my own and they had no problem in meeting my needs. I will definitely do business with them again.