The Solomon Card Wallet
The Solomon wallet is our card holder wallet with 3 pockets. This is a 100% handcrafted wallet. We hand-sew this card wallet so that every hole is secured with an individual knot. This wallet is made from Harness and skirting leather from the Wickett and Craig tannery in Pennsylvania. We trust this tannery to produce very high quality American tanned leather. This leather was chosen for this wallet because of its supple feel and due to the edges burnishing incredibly well.
Personalization is free: We can imprint a name or initials on bottom left corner of the wallet.
- Vegetable tanned leather from Wickett and Craig tannery
- Product Dimensions: 4 1/8"x 2 3/4"
- 3 Pocket design
- Each pocket designed for 2-3 cards
- Center pocket can hold folded cash
- Hand-sewn with Ritza Tiger thread
- Production Time: 2-5 days
- Wickett and Craig Harness and Skirting vegetable tanned leather
- Ritza Tiger thread in white, beige, brown, and black
- Wipe clean with a dry cloth
- Apply Smith's Leather Balm by hand
Great leather, excellent construction, and impeccable finishing. I previously bought a wallet from a widely known leather company from Oregon for almost three times the price. This one is superior in every conceivable way.
The leather is supple and sturdy (and oak tanned), the stitching looks bomb-proof, and the edges are beautifully burnished. If you insist on carrying every membership and discount card you’ve ever had on your person at all times, this wallet isn’t for you. If you like to travel light and can get by on about four cards and five bank notes, this wallet will melt into your front pocket.
Nice pocket wallet to carry a few cards and some cash